By using this Website, you agree to abide by the terms described below. It is, therefore, important that you familiarize yourself with the conditions as stipulated below. Any use of this site that is in violation with the terms and conditions described below or with Norwegian law will result in you being excluded from the Service. Such misuse also places you at risk of financial liability or criminal punishment.
- This site is designed as a service from Navamedic to provide health professionals and the public with information in the therapeutic areas where Navamedic has expertise. We strive to ensure that all the information on this site is accurate and updated. However, it is important to be aware of the following: The information is not suitable for providing medical advice, any form of diagnosis or treatment recommendations. The service is only suitable as a general information service and is not applicable to individuals or specific situations. You should always seek the advice of healthcare professionals if you need specific medical advice.
- Navamedic disclaims all responsibility for any harm or inconvenience caused by using this site.
- Links to this site will lead to sites not owned and / or controlled by Navamedic. By activating these, you leave navamedic.com, and Navamedic disclaims any responsibility for the content or services of the websites it links to, including changes to the content or services that may have been made after the link was posted under Navamedic.com.
- Navamedic has the ownership and copyright of all content on this site. You can read, view, print and download material from these pages, but only for your own, private and non-commercial use. Except for such use, the use of text, images or other content on the site is not permitted. Reproduction of any part or all of the content, in any form, is prohibited unless authorized by Navamedic. Use in violation of these provisions may result in liability and may also be punishable.
- The terms and conditions of this website are governed by Norwegian law. A dispute regarding whether these terms and conditions are breached will be raised at the place where Navamedic has its head office in Norway.
- These terms and conditions may be subject to regular revisions. All users are obliged to check the terms and conditions regularly.